Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc will lead a high-level delegation of Vietnam to the annual conference of the World Economic Forum (WEF), to be held in Davos, Switzerland, from January 22-25. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (Photo: VNA) Vietnam and the WEF began their cooperation in 1989. The Southeast Asian country has always attached great importance to cooperation with this high-profile forum. Vietnam is the sole Southeast Asian nation with which the WEF has signed and implemented a cooperation deal under the public-private partnership format. As part of this important deal, the WEF provides support and consultancy to Vietnam on improving its capacity to join the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The country organised the World Economic Forum on ASEAN (WEF-ASEAN 2018) in September last year under the theme of “ASEAN 4.0: Entrepreneurship and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.” WEF Founder and Executive Chairman Prof. Klaus Schwab said that the WEF-ASEAN 2018 is the most successful regional meeting of the WEF.
- Prime Minister attends 2nd Mekong-Lancang Cooperation Leaders’ Meeting
- Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen's visit to Sydney stirs up anger in expat community
- Armenia's Ruling Party Withdraws Prime Minister Candidate
- How old is Theresa May, what is her net worth and how much did she get paid as Prime Minister?
- Dr. Dan Holtzclaw of Austin, TX Speaks on Full Mouth Dental Implants at the Annual Conference of the AAID
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi reviews pollution situation in north India
- Queen Elizabeth II Said to Have Sought Advice on Sacking Prime Minister - Report
- Iceland Prime Minister Faces Questions Over Panama Leaks
- Britain’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson loses vote in showdown over Brexit
- Italian Prime Minister Says Salvini Must Explain Reasons Behind Gov’t Coalition Crisis
Prime Minister to attend WEF’s annual conference in Davos have 271 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.