Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc had bilateral meetings with many foreign leaders and business executives on January 24 (local time) on the sidelines of the annual conference of the World Economic Forum (WEF) 2019 in Davos. PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc (blue tie) and WEF Founder and Executive Chairman Klaus Schwab witness the signing of an agreement between the WEF and Vietnam on building a centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. (Photo: VNA) The Vietnamese PM attended the Informal Gathering of World Economic Leaders (IGWEL) under the theme The World in the Age of Globilization 4.0, and held a reception for Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum Professor Klaus Schwab. The two then witnessed the signing of an agreement between the WEF and Vietnam on building a centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and a letter of intent on developing initiatives for plastic waste treatment. At a bilateral meeting with Dutch Queen Maxima who is the UN Secretary General’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development, PM Phuc informed her that Vietnam is building a national strategy on inclusive finance, which serves as an important foundation for the country to realise its socio-economic development targets and the UN’s… Read full this story
- STEPHEN GLOVER: At last! We have a Prime Minster the EU must take seriously as we prepare for Brexit
- 'The problem was you': Furious Labour MPs tear into Jeremy Corbyn over the party's election humiliation as he tries to blame Brexit and the media for catastrophic loss to Boris Johnson's Tories
- Reformer president feeling the people's pulse
- Jennifer Arcuri claims Boris Johnson told her he had five children, admits she had a 'special relationship' with the PM - but says when she tried to call him recently a man 'pretending to be Chinese' took the phone
- Strikes spread across Britain as oil refinery protest escalates
Prime Minister meets with foreign leaders in Davos have 304 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.