The meeting between Vice President of the CPP and President of the Cambodia’s Senate Say Chhum (R) and Tran Cam Tu, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and head of the commission, in Phnom Penh on January 10 (Photo: VNA) Phnom Penh (VNA) – A high-ranking delegation from the Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission led by Tran Cam Tu, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and head of the commission, had meetings with the Cambodian National Assembly and Senate leaders and Deputy Prime Minister on January 10. The delegation met Honorary President of the Cambodian People’s Party (CPP) and Chairman of Cambodia’s National Assembly Heng Samrin; Vice President of the CPP and President of the Cambodia’s Senate Say Chhum; and Deputy Prime Minister Men Sam An. At the meetings, Tu briefed the hosts on major events in Vietnam and the outcomes of talks between the Vietnamese delegation and the CPP Inspection Commission delegation. He congratulated Cambodian people on their important achievements in national construction and development, expressing his belief that under the reign of King Norodom Sihamoni and the leadership of the Cambodian National Assembly, Senate, and Government, the Cambodian people will go on to achieve even greater success. Tu thanked the Cambodian… Read full this story
- San Francisco SRO Hotels To Be Inspected To Ensure Compliance With Public Health Order
- Global unity needed to conquer virus, official says
- With no visitors or unannounced inspections, who knows what is happening in nursing homes during the coronavirus lockdown?
- Midwife Kate Taylor is helping improve childbirth and reduce maternal mortality in Cambodia
- Backpackers behaving badly: Tourists flout coronavirus crackdown at boozy party on hostel roof but are let off with a warning as carefree travellers are identified as disease spreaders
- Commission seeks clarity on absentees for Wisconsin election
- Merkel visits Greece as 50,000 people protest - as it happened
- Russia and US Suspend New START Treaty Inspections Until May Due to Coronavirus - Reports
- Obaseki, Okowa meet on Bendel Development Commission
- Supreme Court notice to government on plea to ban convicts from running parties
Party inspection commission officials visit Cambodia have 335 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.