The occupancy rate of operational industrial parks (IPs) across the nation hit 73 percent in 2018, the Ministry of Planning and Investment’s Department of Economic Zone Management has said. An aquatic product processing factory in My Tho Industrial Park in My Tho city, Tien Giang province As of the end of 2018, the country had 17 coastal economic zones (EZs) established on a total land and water area of over 845,000ha. In addition, plans have been outlined to build the Nhan Co EZ in Nam Dinh province. Currently, there are 326 IPs across 63 cities and provinces, 250 of which are operational. The rest are under construction or awaiting land clearance. More than 87 percent of the active IPs had their own waste water disposal plants with a capacity of 950,000 cubic metres per day. The total registered and adjusted capital of the 1,060 foreign investment projects at all IPs and EZs was reported at 8.3 billion USD at the end of 2017. By December 2018, IPs and EZs nationwide attracted 7,500 domestic projects worth a total of 970 trillion VND (41.75 billion USD), and some 8,000 foreign projects with the total capital of over 145 billion USD. In an… Read full this story
- Turkey's unemployment rate decreases to 10.1 percent in March
- Italian industrial park will appear in Uzbekistan
- Two new companies now part of China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone
- THY’s passengers up 28.5 pct, occupancy rate hits all-time high in Q1 of 2018
- Turkey's defense industry exports up 14 percent in first half of 2018
- Are Rising Mortgage Rates a Threat to U.S. Housing?
- Tourists visiting Bodrum increases by 34 percent, hotels at near full capacity
- Events industry brings half a billion euros in Romania every year
- The medium value of real estate transactions in 2018 reached EUR 40 mln from EUR 25 mln in 2017
- Active population in Romania dropped to 68 percent in the first quarter
Occupancy rate of industrial parks reaches 73 percent have 289 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.