Hanoi (VNA) – More than 37.6 million shares will be up for sale in the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) in February, according to the HNX.
The shares are in the water supply companies of Thai Hoa, Dien Chau, Cua Lo, Quynh Luu and Ninh Binh, Ha Tinh urban environment company, Lilama 69-3 JSC and Lilama 10 JSC.
The HNX reported that in January, the floor auctioned the People’s Committee of Hai Duong province’s shares in Hai Duong Cable Television Joint Stock Company.
During the auction, the committee sold 575 million shares, 83 percent of the total for sale, earning more than 7.1 billion VND.
In 2018, the HNX held 40 auctions, including 10 initial public offerings (IPO). Some 2.01 billion shares were listed for sale, of which 1.09 billion shares were sold, three times more than in 2017.
Total revenue from the auctions was 21.07 trillion VND, four times higher than in 2017.
At the IPO auctions, 573.4 million shares were sold for 8.47 trillion VND.-VNA
- Elizabeth Warren goes on Mike Bloomberg's own television channel to savage him for 'buying the presidency' with $37 million in TV ads in just one week
- Saudi Aramco plans $25.6B share sale in biggest ever IPO
- Classic Nike Gear (for Women, Men, and Kids) Is Up to 55 Percent Off at Zappos’s Sale-on-Sale
- A Bunch of Dresses (in Fabrics Made to Beat Heat) Are On Sale at Lululemon
- Nasty Gal sale slashes 50% off EVERYTHING – as post-Black Friday sales continue
- Go Inside Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union's $32.5 Million Miami Beach Mansion
- Aldi employee shares secrets to Special Buys
- Education broker Acquire Learning fined $4.5 million
- US Approves Sale of Large Aircraft Infrared Countermeasures System to NATO
- Cheers to the weekend! Coles launches MASSIVE 'Footy Finals' sale - slashing the prices of chicken wings, pizza, sausages and beer