Hanoi (VNA) – An array of specialties, safe agro-forestry-fishery products and handicrafts are being showcased at the Spring Fair 2019 which opened at the Trade Promotion Centre of Agriculture, Hanoi on January 25.
At the 150-booth fair are Minh Phu shrimp, Ca Mau crab, Da River fish, Phu Quoc fish sauce, Ha Long fried ground squid cakes, clean vegetables, Moc Chau tea and milk, huyet rong (red) rice, Seng Cu rice, Ly Son garlic, and regional fruits among others.
Products with clear origin will be introduced at the event.
According to Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Phung Duc Tien, the fair is an important agricultural trade promotion event to boost consumption ahead of the traditional Lunar New Year (Tet).
The fair creates a venue for agricultural cooperatives as well as businesses to popularise their brands and introduce quality and safe products to the consumers.
Various art performances are scheduled at the event, which runs until February 2.-VNA
- Hot deal: Staples offering $100 off any tablet
- Staples Offers Free Dell Recycling
- Tampa Bay artist found dead, father offers $8K reward for information leading to arrest
- Economic growth could reach 6.9 percent in 2019: VEPR
- Vietnam Golden Ball Awards 2019 launched
- FAQ: Office 2019 is coming; here's what you need to know
- Vietnam’s economic growth likely to reach set target in 2019: VEPR
- Does your work help improve lives? Enter the Guardian Public Service Awards 2019
- Ford plans to introduce all-electric Model E with 200-mile range in spring 2019
- Local governments have become more transparent