Hanoi (VNA) – Member of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee and Vice Secretary of Hanoi’s Party Committee Ngo Thi Thanh Hang on January 10 received a delegation from Finland’s South Ostrobothnia region led by Chairman of its Regional Council Kai Pontinen.
Speaking at the meeting, Hang said 2018 witnessed fine developments in Vietnam-Finland ties, especially in economic, trade and investment cooperation.
Hanoi and South Ostrobothnia also carried out many collaboration activities, particularly in culture, education and training.
The signing of a memorandum of understanding on cooperation between the Hanoi People’s Committee and South Ostrobothnia Regional Council on January 7 marked a new milestone in bilateral relations.
Along with traditional cooperative fields like education, vocational training and cultural exchanges, both sides will intensify collaboration in social welfare, trade, investment, tourism, green technology, energy and sustainable development, Hang added.
To give cooperation programmes the highest efficiency, Kai Pontinen suggested the two sides hold annual review conferences.
Thanking Hanoi authorities for the warm welcome, he expressed his hope to receive working delegations from the city in the future.-VNA
- Backpacking South East Asia on an Adventurous Route
- South South Cooperation And Regional Integration: The Way Out Of Underdevelopment
- Foster Parents Do Make a Difference in the Lives of Foster Children
- The Vulnerable Research and Innovation Base of South Africa
- Beautiful Dreamer, Stephen Foster, America's First Folk Song Writer
- South African History [Apartheid] - Part 6
- Competition, Consumer Policy, and International Cooperation
- South Africa Car Hire
- Travelling by Car in South Africa - (Cows don't have headlights)
- Learn Technical English Fast: Use ESP Workshops to Promote Reading Comprehension in LEP Learners