Rudy Giuliani on Monday clarified comments he made a day earlier that appeared to admit President Trump was heavily involved in a multimillion-dollar real estate deal in Moscow up until the 2016 presidential election. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, had told the New York Times on Sunday that Trump admitted to being in discussions about the Moscow Trump Tower up until “the day I won.” He also told the Times that Trump had “fleeting conversations” about the deal well after the Trump Organization signed a letter of intent to build it in 2015. But Giuliani switched gears on Monday by calling his previous remarks “hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the president.” The conflicting remarks appeared to be an effort to clear up a timeline of events about the potential real estate development.
- From pandering to Putin to abusing allies and ignoring his own advisers, Trump's phone calls alarm US officials
- Rudy Giuliani calls Black Lives Matter a ‘Marxist organization’ that’s trying to ‘destroy the police’
- Donald Trump Jr. Emails Confirm He Was Solicited With Information From Russians to ‘Incriminate Hillary’
- John Bolton claims Donald Trump told Turkey's President Erdogan he would intervene in a Southern District of NY investigation of a state-owned Turkish bank - as fired US attorney Berman leaves his office after being forced out
- Will Trump Outsmart Putin? Or Will Putin Outsmart Trump?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - After rough week, can Trump bounce back?
- NY Attorney Linked to Probes into Trump Associates Rebuts News of Exit After Barr's Statement
- Inside The Fraternity Of Haters And Losers Who Drove Donald Trump To The GOP Nomination
- Trump confirms US is withdrawing from another major arms treaty
- Trump's troop cut in Germany blindsided senior U.S. officials, sources say
Giuliani backpedals comments about Moscow Trump Tower deal have 293 words, post on nypost.com at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.