YEREVAN, JANUARY 12, ARMENPRESS. German foreign minister Heiko Maas will visit Moscow in January, RIA Novosti reported. “I will pay another visit to Moscow this month to discuss the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with my counterpart, as well as the economic reforms in Russia”, the German FM said. Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- Russia claims to have intercepted US spy plane as tensions mount over Ukraine and ‘full-scale combat operations’
- New US, EU Sanctions Against Russia May Lead to New Cold War, German Politician Says
- Lithuanian president: EU needs 'clear strategy for relations with Russia'
- Germany, US urge Russia to pull back troops near Ukraine
- Ukraine: G7 warns Russia over military build-up
- Russia to expel 10 US diplomats in response to Washington
- Ukraine warns it could be ‘provoked’ as Russian troops loom on border amid fears of all-out war
- Putin’s robot army to be deployed at Ukraine border with 85,000 troops ‘ready for conflict’ as war tensions mount
- Biden talks to Putin about Ukraine, suggests meeting
- Ukraine condemns Russia's 'open' threats ahead of France, Germany talks
German foreign minister to visit Russia have 167 words, post on armenpress.am at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.