Vietnam attends South Asia’s Leading Travel Show in India Visitors at Vietnamese booths Five Vietnamese travel companies are currently participating in the 26th edition of SATTE, South Asia’s leading travel show, in India’s Uttar Pradesh state from January 16-18. They include Victoria Tour, Indochina Charm Tour, Go Indochina Tours, Hello Vietnam, and Asiana Travel. The fair has the participation of over 1,000 enterprises from 50 countries and territories. First launched in 2014, SATTE is one of the largest tourism and travel fairs in South Asia, run annually by India’s leading exhibition organiser UBM, the Ministry of Culture, and travel associations. The event provides a platform for countries to promote their lands, people, and traditional cultures, as well as attract foreign investment in tourism. It is also an occasion for policymakers and managers in tourism, along with experts and businesses, to share experience in the field and seek business cooperation opportunities. More than 20 discussions are being held during the fair, as well as thousands of meetings among tourism enterprises. Vietnam Economic Forum 2019: Strategy needed for AI development Visitors at a technology fair Experts and business representatives all stressed the need for a strategy for the development of Artificial Intelligence… Read full this story
- Strengthening Corporate Health - 18 Principles (Part 3)
- A Brief on United States Satellite TV Deals
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- Early Christian and Contemporary Leadership - Infusion of Values Then and Now
- 24 Tips and Strategies on How Everyone Can Blog Right and Get Everybody to Read
- Most Successful Bollywood Movie 2008, Biggest Bollywood Movie Hits Of 2008
- Could an Oil Slick Trip Up Stock Investors in 2006?
- Saigon-Going Home (The Cage: Vietnam)
- Disneyland Hotel
- 22 Important Pages to Include on Your Website
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 18/1 have 278 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.