Azerbaijani investors eye Vietnamese marketAzerbaijani investors with strong financial capacity and professional performance are keen on landing investments in Vietnam, has said Anar Imanov, Azerbaijani Ambassador to Vietnam.In his remarks at a recent workshop themed “Meet Azerbaijan” in Hanoi, the Azerbaijani Ambassador highlighted Azerbaijani enterprises’ advantage of plentiful capital and practical experience in implementing projects in Europe, adding that many are seeking investment opportunities in Vietnam.As one of the world’s leading crucial oil and gas producers and suppliers, Azerbaijan also has great potential to boost its bilateral cooperation with Vietnam in three key fields, including tourism, logistics, and agriculture. The diplomat cited a FAM tour jointly held by the Azerbaijan Embassy in Vietnam and Qatar Airways last year as a big effort to bolster tourism cooperation between the two countries.The FAM tour provided many Vietnamese tourism operators with a fact-finding trip of Azerbaijan’s potential and favorable conditions in developing its tourism sector. These operators, right after the tour, teamed up with Azerbaijani partners to design tours in a bid to bring Vietnamese tourists to Azerbaijan and vice versa.The diplomat called upon Vietnamese businesses and localities to send representatives to annual Azerbaijan International Tourism and Travel Fair, slated for April toward their… Read full this story
- Ipswich Town vs QPR LIVE: Updates and team news from Portman Road
- Broncos Briefs: New punter Colby Wadman overcomes early nerves in NFL debut
- Riding Shotgun with Dr. Z: 15 Minutes with Daimler CEO Dieter Zetsche
- News watch March 2011: today's auto industry news
- Ohio State vs. TCU score: No. 4 Buckeyes outlast hard-fought No. 15 Frogs with complete effort
- TTAC News Round-up: U.S. Marshals Raid on SEMA Nabs Parts Plagiarizers
- Crunch watch Dec 09: the auto industry in crisis
- M&M eyes new markets to boost Peugeot’s global two-wheeler business
- Broncos CEO Joe Ellis: Brittany Bowlen has “expressed an interest” in becoming next owner
- Jerry Jones compared the Cowboys to the 1992 title team. Is he predicting Super Bowl?
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 15/1 have 319 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.