Business By West Hawaii Today | Monday, January 7, 2019, 12:05 a.m. Share this story Financial assistance for employees affected by shutdown Bank of Hawaii is offering financial assistance programs to help individuals who are federal employees or contract employees to the federal government, due to the partial government shutdown that began on Dec. 22. ADVERTISING Bank of Hawaii is offering three financial assistance programs: • Personal loan program. Up to $5,000 loan amount at a fixed 3 percent interest rate for affected workers to help meet immediate financial needs. Terms will be for 27 months with no payments due during the first three months. • Loan forbearance program. Affected workers may defer loan payments for up to three months for residential mortgages, home equity loans and home equity lines in amortization. • Loan extension program. Affected workers may extend other direct installment or indirect loans, such as personal loans or auto loans, for up to three months. Info: 1-888-643-3888. Small business workshop Wednesday The West Hawaii Small Business Development Center will be offering a workshop, “How to Start a Small Business in Hawaii,” from 9-11:30 a.m. Wednesday at Hale Iako in Suite 119, 73-970 Makako Bay Drive in Kailua-Kona… Read full this story
- Shilo Sanders embraces pressure. His goal? Exceed expectations with Gamecocks
- Mack Brown’s first recruiting class was a success. What it says about UNC football’s future.
- Listen to Cover 3 College Football Podcast
- GTPlanet Weekly Rewind: A Blast From the Past
- Sharp Bulldogs breeze by neighbors, taking down Fresno Pacific 91-50
- Bulldogs stumble at offensive end, as winning streak ends with loss to Utah Valley
- Fresno State plots how it’ll improve heading into Mountain West play
- J.R. Sweezy active, signs are he will start at guard, Seahawks’ starting OL intact at Dallas
- K.J. Wright looks best he has all Seahawks season in loss. Will he return? “I want to be here”
- Two shots that Nate Grimes missed in monster game could signal key to Utah State matchup
Business briefs: 01-07-19 have 320 words, post on www.westhawaiitoday.com at January 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.