Hai received the title in the men’s football with 496 voting points. The 21-year-old midfielder said the award is a motivation for him to contribute to Hanoi FC in the national premiere league as well as the national football team.
Meanwhile, the Silver and Bronze Ball titles were awarded to Nguyen Anh Duc of Becamex Binh Duong and Phan Van Duc of Song Lam Nghe An.
In the women’s category, midfielder Nguyen Thi Tuyet Dung of Phong Phu Ha Nam was named the Best Player. She was followed by Huynh Nhu and Chuong Thi Kieu, who play for the Ho Chi Minh City football club.
Vu Quoc Hung (Hai Phuong Nam-Gia Dinh University club) secured the Golden Ball in futsal while Thai Son Nam’s goalie Ho Van Y and Pham Duc Hoa received the Silver and Bronze Ball awards.
Doan Van Hau and Nguyen Thi Tuyet Ngan won the award for the Best Young Players in the men and women’s football.
Besides, the Best Foreign Player award was presented to Oseni Ganiyu Bolaji of Hanoi FC.
Nguyen Cong Phuong of Hoang Anh Gia Lai club was the Most Favourite Player. -VNA
- ASIAD 2018: Vietnamese delegation receive warm welcome at home
- Ten outstanding young faces of 2018 announced
- Correct investment significantly contributes to success of Vietnamese sport Most Recent News
- Correct investment significantly contributes to success of Vietnamese sport
- Vietnamese sport, more than games
- ASIAD gold medalist named most outstanding athlete in 2018
- H’Hen Nie, Quang Hai among outstanding young faces of 2018
- Hanoi honors 10 outstanding youths in 2017
- Hanoi honours 10 outstanding youths in 2017