The meeting took place at the joint liaison office in Kaesong. The RoK delegation was led by Mr. Gwan Jun-ok, a senior official of the Health and Welfare Ministry and the DPRK delagation was led by Mr. Kim Jun-cheil, an official of the Health Ministry.
The two sides exchanged information on influenza for the winter season, as well as joint efforts to combat infectious diseases.
This is all a follow-up to the agreement made last month at the first inter-Korean meeting on health and medical care in 11 years./.Compiled by BTA
- North and South Korea agree to collaborate on infectious diseases
- Asian cities cooperate to combat infectious diseases
- VN, Japan issue joint statement on deepening partnership
- Joint statement for enhancing VN-U.S. comprehensive partnership
- Joint statement for enhancing Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership
- Vietnam, Japan issue joint statement on deepening partnership
- Joint Statement for Enhancing VN-US Comprehensive Partnership
- International Health Regulations Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)
- Social News 16/11