(Source: SBS)The meeting took place at the joint liaison office in Kaesong. The RoK delegation was led by Mr. Gwan Jun-ok, a senior official of the Health and Welfare Ministry and the DPRK delagation was led by Mr. Kim Jun-cheil, an official of the Health Ministry. The two sides exchanged information on influenza for the winter season, as well as joint efforts to combat infectious diseases. This is all a follow-up to the agreement made last month at the first inter-Korean meeting on health and medical care in 11 years./. Compiled by BTA
- Infectious diseases will spread as temperatures rise
- Dr. Deidra Crews discusses class, race and kidney disease
- Koreas to jointly verify removal of guard posts next week
- Chinese premier urges joint efforts to uphold openness_ deepen innovative cooperation
- Wisconsin management area approved to combat deer disease
- In Kenya, grassroots efforts combat alleged police abuses
- Mexican president says he and Trump discussed joint program on migration
- First pass at legal weed could roll into Statehouse in days, but full vote will require joint effort
- Ending the year on a bright note was a joint effort: Whit & Whimsey
- What’s The Risk Of Getting A Disease From A Used Needle?
Two Koreas discuss joint efforts to combat infectious diseases have 192 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.