SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and TSXV: WTER) (the “Company”), with products bottled under the trademark Alkaline88®, announced today that, following the passage of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (Farm Bill), the Company is well-positioned to capitalize on the opportunity to be one of the first national U.S. beverage companies to bring the true water-soluble, full-spectrum features of bioactive cannabidiol (CBD) molecules from hemp plants to U.S. consumers through its A88 Infused Beverage Division, Inc. (A88 Infused). /EIN News/ — “We are very excited that Congress has passed legislation redefining hemp to include extracts, cannabinoids and derivatives, which will permanently remove hemp from the Controlled Substances Act (CSA),” said Ricky Wright, President and CEO of The Alkaline Water Company. “This is a significant step forward for consumers who are looking to access CBD and CBD-infused products. As local and state legislatures, as well as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), finalize their regulations for hemp, we are well-positioned to launch our great tasting Alkaline88® infused with natural hemp-extract formulations to become a dominant brand in this beverage category.” A88 Infused’s recently announced agreement with Infusion Biosciences, Inc. (IBS) will enable… Read full this story
- Doctor's Orders: Alkaline water hype is just that
- Is Alkaline Water Really Better for You?
- Middlesex Water Company Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Feel the buzz: Bee rescue company hosting ‘CBD-infused dinner extravaganza’ on April 24
- Dutch tap water more expensive due to poison in pastures: water company
- Battle Escalates Over Eversource Bid For Connecticut Water Company
- Water company with 125,000 customers rejects Eversource Energy takeover bid
- More British water companies to cut ties with Cayman
- Regulator tells water companies to open up on shareholder dividends and exec pay
- Civic group pushes for public takeover of water company
The Alkaline Water Company Commends Farm Bill Passage as Driver for Consumer Access to CBD-Infused Beverages have 292 words, post on world.einnews.com at December 13, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.