Telstra small business customers will be able to subscribe to a service the company says is akin to having an “on-call IT team” to provide phone and online support. The 24/7 tech advice and support service is dubbed Telstra Platinum for Business. From 26 December Telstra said that a Business Security Service will also be offered, which will include threat updates, three security assessments and an “annual health check report”. The new services are part of a major rework of the company’s small business products as part of the telco’s T22 strategy. “Our new approach for small business is built around three things – flexibility to enable businesses to scale and choose what is right for them, greater cost certainty and value, and expert service and advice – all critical elements for success in today’s fast-paced business environment,” Telstra CEO Andrew Penn said. “We know every small business is different – our job is to make sure we have leading solutions and services that are fit for purpose and what we’ve announced today does that.” In July, Telstra revamped its consumer mobile product lineup.Simplifying the company’s product lineup was one of the key pillars of T22, details of which were first… Read full this story
- Start recycling polystyrene foam: A program would be a boon to New York City's small businesses
- Single most important problem for small businesses is availability
- KDG’s Small Business IT Support Team Addresses “Foreshadow” Attack
- Victory Oilfield Tech Announces Acquisition of Oklahoma Based Oil Field Services Company Pro-Tech Hardbanding Services, Inc.
- Net Elements Unified Payments Launches Subscription-Based Payment Processing Services for Small Businesses
- STS to Share How Cybersecurity Breaches Can Affect Your Small Business
- The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) Provides Loan to Support Small Business Lending and Transportation in Uganda
- Small-business owners running out of patience with Trump, GOP on tax reform
- Small Business Matters: Tee up for business and stay out of the sand traps
- CalPrivate Bank Announces Two New Small Business Lending Divisions
Telstra unveils new tech support service for small businesses have 324 words, post on www.computerworld.com.au at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.