|Visitors at the opening ceremony – Photo: enternews.vn|
The event, which aims to introduce safe agricultural products from Hanoi and Lao Cai province, brings together 20 businesses from Hanoi and Lao Cai province and selected members of the Jica Safe Crop project’s group, including the Hanofi Trading And Production Joint Stock Company, Tien Phong Muong Vi collective, Traphaco Sapa Ltd. Co., and Thanh Ha Fruits and Veggies Co. Ltd.
During the three-day event, there are activities to connect producers, businesses and distribution systems such as hotels, restaurants and supermarkets in Hanoi in order to help producers to find trade partners and sign trade deals.
A website updating information on safe agricultural products in Hanoi at nongsanantoanhanoi.gov.vn was also debuted on the occasion.
Addressing the opening ceremony, Nguyen Thi Mai Anh, Deputy Director of the Hanoi Promotion Agency (HPA) said that the event is among a series of activities to promote a culture of food safety in Hanoi in 2018.
It is designed to raise awareness of food safety and hygiene among city dwellers, while providing them with an opportunity to sample high-quality products.
- Lao Cai & Sapa hold potential in luxury property
- Agricultural products ahead of CPTPP
- Chinese, Turkish firms ink strategic cooperation agreements on agricultural products
- Market incentives, direct income support for farmers are far more effective in increasing agricultural productivity
- Agricultural products account for one fifth of Belarus' exports to China: ministry
- GDP mission inspects Lao Cai provincial Military Command
- Gratitude house for war veterans in Lao Cai
- Numerous hi-tech agriculture enterprises licensed: ministry
- Vietfood & Beverage - ProPack Hanoi to draw 180 firms
- Agriculture and Rural Development Minister opens first Q&A session