The local authorities extended Christmas greetings to Bishop Nguyen Hung Vi of the Kon Tum Diocese; Priest Do Hieu, head of the Kon Tum city parish; Pastor An Uoc, President of the Vietnam United World Mission Church; as well as Catholic and Christian priests, pastors, and followers in the province.
The provincial officials wished the religious dignitaries and followers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year, hoping they will make further contributions to local development.
The religious dignitaries were urged to continue promoting their role in encouraging followers to be law-abiding citizens, and enthusiastically respond to patriotic emulation movements, thus contributing to national unity.
The dignitaries thanked the provincial leaders for facilitating the operation of religious establishments and followers’ religious practices in line with the law.
They vowed to persuade followers in the province to work together to build the great national unity, help disadvantaged families, and actively participate in patriotic emulation movements launched by central and local authorities.
On the occasion, Kon Tum city and districts sent many delegations to visit religious dignitaries and worshipping facilities in the localities. –VNA
- Delegation of Lao province pays pre-Tet visit to Hoa Binh
- Officials pay pre-Tet visits to the poor
- Cambodia guard official pays pre-Tet visit to Can Tho
- Kon Tum focuses on agricultural development
- Weight loss cons - How to make sure your post (or pre) Christmas diet doesn't leave you skint
- Britons must pay €7 to visit mainland Europe after Brexit
- Trump Is Considering a Pre-Convention Visit to Israel
- One in three Australians start 2020 with a ‘Christmas debt hangover’
- Black Friday leads November retail sales rebound, with Christmas spending figures eagerly awaited
- In the spotlight: Sossion’s gamble pays off big time