By Jon Wilner | [email protected] | Bay Area News Group PUBLISHED: December 28, 2018 at 10:37 am | UPDATED: December 28, 2018 at 10:37 am * The Pac-12 Hotline newsletter is published each Monday-Wednesday-Friday during the college sports season (and twice-a-week in the summer). This edition, from Dec. 28, has been made available in archived form … The Pac-12’s continued struggles (another playoff miss) and Oklahoma’s enduring success (another playoff make, and another Heisman Trophy) recently caused the Hotline to ponder its way into an alternate universe, where events unfolded quite differently in the early fall of 2011. What if the Sooners and Oklahoma State had joined the Pac-12? The move, if you’ll recall, was discussed by the schools and the conference at the tail end of the major realignment wave. At the time, the Big 12 was roiling to the beat of a Texas two-step, with UT carving its own future through the Longhorn Network and Texas A&M bolting for the SEC. The Pac-12 was a model of presidential harmony and financial stability, fresh off a massive Tier One deal and the launch of a revolutionary TV network. The Pac-14 sounds pretty good from a competitive standpoint, with the 12 continuing members struggling… Read full this story
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 21
- MarijuanAmerica: Inside America’s Last Growth Industry
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 19
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden shifts on filibuster
- Summer Holidays 2021: Is it illegal to book a summer holiday?
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 20
- The Great California Weed Rush
- 22 of the best engagement rings from Vera Wang, Tiffany and more
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden to take stock, revive push for big government
Hotline newsletter: In an alternate universe, it’s the Pac-14; future bowl options (hello, Hollywood Park); Herbert’s return and more have 265 words, post on www.eastbaytimes.com at December 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.