/EIN News/ — SPRING HOPE, NC, Dec. 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE – It’s official. After years of prohibition, industrial hemp is now federally legal in America. President Trump signed off on the 2018 Farm Bill yesterday afternoon which redefines hemp as an agricultural commodity, and more importantly, removes it from the Controlled Substances Act. That means hemp is no longer considered a Schedule 1 substance and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) will no longer be able to interfere with the interstate commerce of hemp products. With its ever expanding footprint across the nation, this is a huge win for Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP). A global leader in the industrial hemp industry, Hemp, Inc. has industrial hemp processing centers in multi states which includes the largest one (85,000 square feet) in the western hemisphere (in Spring Hope, North Carolina). This Farm Bill, which goes into effect on January 1, 2019, is a monumental step for the industrial hemp industry and it will finally allow the U.S. to be competitive in the global market. More than 25,000 products can be produced with hemp, ranging from construction materials to cannabidiol (CBD) products used to treat various ailments and improve wellbeing. For Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP), federal legalization of industrial hemp… Read full this story
- U.S. Moves Closer to Hemp Legalization as Hemp, Inc. Continues to Ramp Up Industrial Hemp Operations Nationwide
- Hemp is 'the next big thing' in pain management as growth and research expand in Kentucky
- Are you breaking the law when you buy hemp products?
- Hemp is back in Wisconsin, but with optimism comes the challenge of a new market
- Legal Weed: How Republicans Learned to Love Marijuana
- CBD oil is illegal in Indiana, says Attorney General Curtis Hill after months of confusion
- Baked Goods: Signs and Portents
- Colorado’s deadline to turn in ballot measure petitions is today. Here’s what questions you might get to decide in November.
- Pot Topics: Beer maker invests billions in cannabis; Elon Musk slams weed use
- Marijuana industry target for crime
Hemp Now Federally Legal Across All 50 States, Hemp, Inc. Reports have 325 words, post on world.einnews.com at December 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.