Singers and theatre artists perform in music shows to usher New Year (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – A series of drama, music and dance shows featuring hundreds of singers, dancers and theatre artists are taking place in HCM City on the last days of the year, offering something for everyone on the occasion of the New Year 2019. An open-air music show titled Chuc Mung Nam Moi (Happy New Year) will open on New Year’s Eve in District 1’s Le Duan Street. It will feature young singers and dance groups from local cultural clubs in the rural districts of Thu Duc, Nha Be and Hoc Mon. A music gala will be staged at 8pm on December 30 and 31 at the Youth Cultural House on Pham Ngoc Thach Street, with 30 musicians and singers performing with traditional instruments. Puppet artists and magicians will also be included. More than 10,000 people are expected to attend. District 11’s Dam Sen Park and District 9’s Suoi Tien Park, two of the city’s biggest parks, are promoting the holiday spirit through entertainment programmes. Dam Sen Park’s visitors will enjoy for free a programme of music, dance, comedy, circus and puppet shows,… Read full this story
- The Divine Comedy to star in Sage Gateshead's New Year's Eve party
- HCM City to host international music festival
- Israel unveils remains of 5,000-year-old city
- Big Brother future uncertain as Channel 5 plans to axe show for a year
- Big Ben to bong for first time since new year
- Switch to diesel? Best seven-seater? Buy for new year? €20,000 to spend?
- What is Muharram, when is it and when does the Islamic New Year start?
- When does Rosh Hashanah 2018 start, what does it mean and how is Jewish New Year celebrated?
- When is Islamic New Year 2018 and Muharram
- September’s the perfect time for all your ‘New Year’ resolutions!
Drama and music shows to usher New Year in HCM City have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.