Kindly Share This Story:By Owei Lakemfa THE Nigerian elite leading the country to the February, 2019 general elections have reduced the contest essentially to personal squabbles and a contest of insults rather than ideas. This is not unexpected as in almost all cases, the colonialists created for us, zombies as elite. An elite class incapable of basic reflection, one that accepts foreign dictation and is alienated from the people it leads. In turn, the people are alienated from the state; they do not have the same attachment or loyalty they had to their pre-colonial societies. So a corrupted culture has developed in which people see the elite from their communities who loot the national treasury, as heroes bringing back their share of the ‘national cake’. In many cases, the thieves are given chieftaincy titles, turbaned or knighted. As for the elite, when they loot the national treasury; it is to them, not stealing, it is to amass a war chest. Where any of them is caught, it is still not stealing; they are merely engaged in ‘money laundering.’ A water tight case can be made against the Nigerian elite in many areas. In politics, they privatise the national treasury and… Read full this story
- Buy Keyword Elite and You're a Nut Case!
- Buy Keyword Elite - Spy on Your Competitor's Web Sites!
- Upgrade Lifestyle With The Royal Family Elite Titles
- The Nigerian Internet Estate - The Myths, Facts and the Reality I (online FOREX Trading)
- Case For Integrated Socio-Economic Development Of The Yoruba Nation
- Assessing the Volatility and the Reliability of the Nigerian Stock Market
- AEW On TNT Will Not Be The End Of Being The Elite
- New Advanced Sinus Irrigation System Hits the Market - the SinuPulse Elite
- 4 Tips For The "Elite" Group Called "IMers"
- Instant Cash Loans - With Elite Features For Instant Aid
Case against the Nigerian elite have 302 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at December 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.