December 3, 2018 By Jason Taylor Missouri Senator Roy Blunt appeared on “Fox News Sunday” this week, granting his third national TV interview in two weeks. The Republican began by praising the “great example” left by former President George H.W. Bush who died Friday at age 94. (Image courtesy of FOX News) Moderator Chris Wallace asked Blunt about his impressions on trade developments at the G-20 Summit which took place Friday and Saturday in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Blunt said the signing of a long in the making trade agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico was a major breakthrough. “That’s a big step that six months ago or even just a few weeks ago we were concerned we would not be making that kind of progress,” said Blunt. President Donald Trump, President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada signed the pact Friday that must still receive the approval of Congress. Trump was recorded saying “get me out of here” as he strode offstage during a photo op before the summit ended. Blunt said the trade war with China was having a negative impact on the economy, but expressed approval of Trump’s stated purpose… Read full this story
- Trump complains about 'STUPID TRADE' with China
- China vows to fight US ‘at any cost’ as trade battle worsens
- Theme Parks and Beyond: China encourages marriage of entertainment and real estate
- The BMD Interview: Rob Sheridan’s HIGH LEVEL Welcomes You To The Post-Post-Apocalypse
- Hopes are dim as U.S. and China resume high-stakes trade talks
- Trump announces trade concessions from EU officials on soybeans, energy, tariffs
- Trump faces more domestic flak over tariffs, trade policies
- China threatens 'fierce counterstrike' if U.S. imposes $100 billion in tariffs
- WATCH: CNN, Fox News, MSNBC React to Dow 'Bloodbath'
- Q&A: Fox Business Network’s Maria Bartiromo on the View From Davos
Blunt praises new trade pact, frustration with China trade war’s impact on Ag during FOX interview have 306 words, post on www.missourinet.com at December 3, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.