The Armenian State Commission for Protection of Economic Competition is tightening control over dominant commodity markets ahead of the New Year to prevent unreasonable price hikes and anticompetitive actions. “Taking into account the fact that during the New Year holidays the demand of consumer goods grows multiple times due to a strong increase in economic activity, which is fraught with certain risks of abuses by unscrupulous business entities, the commission is switching to a daily monitoring regime instead of the previous three-day monitoring per week,” the commission said in a statement. Meantime, the economic competition commission urges all the dominant businessmen to act conscientiously and avoid violations of the competition law. The tightened control regime will run through the days following the New Year, including through the weekends. The commission says it will take appropriate measures in case of detecting violations that could harm consumers or honest businessmen.
- Inside Quantum Technology Report says Quantum Key Distribution Market to Reach $980 million by 2024
- Green Stream Moves Forward Under New Management Team
- 2019 Relay And Industrial Control Manufacturing Market Outlook
- Stocks surmount early loss, but volatility grips market
- Product Overview and Scope of Worldwide Lunch Box Market 2019
- Smart Card Market
- What is content marketing? Here are five great examples
- Northern healthcare firms target new opportunities in Africa
- New Energy Buses Market
- Apple Rush Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Results
Armenia tightens control on key commodity markets ahead of New Year have 217 words, post on www.panorama.am at December 26, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.