Participating in the event were representatives of about 200 Vietnamese firms, artisans and socio – cultural researchers. Also present were representatives of the Malaysia – Vietnam Chamber of Commerce, the Association of the Vietnamese Enterprises in Malaysia, and artists of the host country.
According to the organizing board, the conference aims to facilitate Vietnamese entrepreneurs and businesses in the search for cooperation chances and exploration of international market in ASEAN, first of all in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia, so as to work out their operation orientations for the time to come. Besides, this will also help consolidate the solidarity and friendship between Vietnam and other ASEAN countries.
Speaking at the function, Vietnamese Ambassador Le Quy Quynh said the regional integration is currently taking place in an intensive and extensive manner in all the fields. The diplomat expressed his hope that the conference will help Vietnamese firms have a more comprehensive overview on this process and work out measures to tap the huge cooperation potentials between Vietnam and Malaysia.
At the conference, representatives of Vietnamese and Malaysian firms shared their experiences in building and developing their establishments, especially the difficulties and challenges they are facing. They came to a conclusion that regional integration creates both a motivation and various challenges for the firms’ development, which requires support and assistance from authorities.-VNA
- Vietnamese businesses reap fruits in foreign markets
- Non-voting shares could lure more foreign capital to Vietnamese firms
- Vietnamese steel sector looks to overcome trade defence measures
- Vietnamese firms attend second China International Import Expo
- Vietnamese firms display fashion products at Hong Kong fair
- More Vietnamese firms attend China International Import Expo 2019
- Interview: China's import expo "big chance" for Egyptian firms to compete in Chinese market: expert
- China's import expo "big chance" for Egyptian firms to compete in Chinese market: expert
- Japanese firms seek investment chances in Thua Thien - Hue
- Vietnamese enterprises unruffled by US-China trade war