Former first lady Michelle Obama was interviewed by “Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts for “Becoming Michelle: A First Lady’s Journey with Robin Roberts,” a special edition of “20/20.” The following is a transcript of that ABC News special, which aired on Nov. 11, 2018.(MORE: Michelle Obama reflects on being the first black first lady and her reaction to Donald Trump winning the presidency) Interested in Michelle Obama? Add Michelle Obama as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Michelle Obama news, video, and analysis from ABC News. Michelle Obama Add Interest ACT 1 ROBIN ROBERTS: What is it about Chicago? MICHELLE OBAMA: I’ve traveled all over the world. And Chicago still by far is one of the most beautiful cities. WE’RE TAKING A RIDE AROUND THE OLD NEIGHBORHOOD AND BACK IN TIME WITH FORMER FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA. MICHELLE OBAMA: We’re on Jeffery Boulevard. This was the– this was where the rich kids lived. And then you’ll see. We’ll cross the tracks. ROBIN ROBERTS: Uh oh MICHELLE OBAMA: And we’ll get in my neighborhood. MICHELLE LAVAUGHN ROBINSON GREW UP ON THE HUMBLE SIDE OF THE RAILROAD TRACKS, IN A DIVERSE WORKING CLASS PART OF CHICAGO. THE… Read full this story
- 'Our values are the same': Michelle Obama defends her friendship with George W. Bush, insisting they have the same views about 'humanity and love' despite 'disagreeing on policy'
- Michelle Obama Calls Trump Impeachment Proceedings ‘Surreal’
- Michelle Obama on Friendship with George W. Bush: ‘Our Values Are the Same’
- 'It's not an us or them, or Republicans or Democrats': Michelle Obama opens up about Trump's 'surreal' impeachment hearing and says 'we must believe America will come out stronger from it' as she travels to Vietnam to promote girls' education
- 'I don't assume they want my help': Michelle Obama reveals she and Barack are 'waiting to be asked' for support by the Democratic nominee before getting involved in the election
- 'Can't wait to kiss these faces!' Jenna Bush Hager shares sweet photos of her kids as she heads home from Vietnam after a flying trip with Michelle Obama to promote girls' education
- Hostin Attacks Trump Jr With False Claims On Whistleblower, Transcript. Here’s The Truth.
- Deputy AG: Obama Admin Didn’t Tell Public ‘Full Story’ On Russia; ‘Someone’ Selectively Leaked Classified Info
- An impromptu party! Savannah Guthrie and Kelly Clarkson's dancing daughters steal the spotlight on Today - as Hoda Kotb's one-year-old Haley Joy tries her hand at hosting
- What one woman learned working at every library in San Francisco
TRANSCRIPT: 'GMA' co-anchor Robin Roberts interviews former first lady Michelle Obama have 422 words, post on abcnews.go.com at November 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.