Stan Lee has died at the age of 95 but his last few months of life were filled with turmoil Advertisement Stan Lee has died at the age of 95 but his last few months of life were filled with turmoil. While the co-creator of comic book icons like Spider-Man, Iron Man Thor and the X-Men catapulted Lee to fame and prestige, all was not easygoing for the businessman in the months leading up to his death. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. In April, Lee sued his ex-manager Jerardo Olivarez for allegedly duping him out of millions of dollars — and stealing his blood, according to a complaint filed in Los Angeles and obtained by PEOPLE. He then filed a mammoth $1 billion lawsuit against his ex-business partners at POW! Entertainment in May, whom he claimed took advantage of his name without his permission, according to a complaint filed in Los Angeles and obtained by PEOPLE. Lee founded the production company in 2001 alongside its current CEO Shane Duffy and Gill Champion, whom he claimed in the complaint "conspired and agreed to… Read full this story
- Lee Kun-hee: 'Hermit king' of the Samsung empire
- Samsung Electronics chairman Lee Kun-hee dies at 78
- Samsung Electronics chairman Lee Kun-hee dies aged 78
- Herman Cain’s Life And Death Were More Complicated Than That
- Is The Shade Room Too Toxic To Function?
- From botox to nose jobs and the truth about THOSE famous derrieres: How the Kardashians had everyone keeping up with their changing appearances
- The 100 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
- Lone Star Crazy: How Right-Wing Extremists Took Over Texas
- 100 Monumental Novels From Literary History
- Peter Thiel Met With The Racist Fringe As He Went All In On Trump
Stan Lee's Tumultuous Last Days: From 'Occasional Spats' with Daughter to a $1 Billion Lawsuit have 297 words, post on people.com at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.