The co-creator of Marvel Comics and some of the most iconic superheroes, Stan Lee, has reportedly died on Monday morning.According to TMZ, Lee was rushed in an ambulance from his home in Hollywood Hills to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he later passed away. The comics legends has had issues in the past year or so battling pneumonia as well as some problems with his vision.Stan Lee was born Stanley Martin Lieber on December 22, 1922 in New York City. His father, Jack Lieber, was a dress cutter and both he and his wife Celia were Romanian-born Jewish immigrants. Growing up, Lee found himself influenced by the movies, especially anything with Errol Flynn playing the hero. Lee graduated from DeWitt Clinton High School in the Bronx a year and a half early in 1939, and he went on to join the WPA Federal Theater Project.In 1942, Lee joined the US Army and became a member of the Signal Corps, where he repaired communications equipment. Later, he transferred to the Training Film Division and produced films, manuals, and cartoons. Lee left the Army in 1945 and married the love of his life, Joan Clayton Boocock, in 1947. They were together for 70… Read full this story
- Photos: Stan Lee’s San Francisco condo selling for $1.35M
- Stan Lee saluted at star-studded tribute featuring Mark Hamill and Kevin Smith: See photos
- Brick at Blue Star Hosting Art Show Tribute to Marvel Legend Stan Lee
- How Captain Marvel and Stan Lee stand up for a more tolerant America
- Will Stan Lee Have a Posthumous Cameo in ‘Avengers: Endgame’?
- Trine Wind Ensemble salutes Stan Lee at Feb. 24 concert
- Captain Marvel: Comic-book character’s long journey to film
- Marvel Comics icons set for Alabama con
- Marvel's Stan Lee gets hero worship at Hollywood memorial
- 7 things you definitely didn’t know about Captain Marvel's back story from the Marvel comic books
Stan Lee, Marvel Comics Co-Creator, Has Passed Away have 303 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.