The co-creator of Marvel Comics and some of the most iconic superheroes, Stan Lee, has reportedly died on Monday morning.According to TMZ, Lee was rushed in an ambulance from his home in Hollywood Hills to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he later passed away. The comics legends has had issues in the past year or so battling pneumonia as well as some problems with his vision.Stan Lee was born Stanley Martin Lieber on December 22, 1922 in New York City. His father, Jack Lieber, was a dress cutter and both he and his wife Celia were Romanian-born Jewish immigrants. Growing up, Lee found himself influenced by the movies, especially anything with Errol Flynn playing the hero. Lee graduated from DeWitt Clinton High School in the Bronx a year and a half early in 1939, and he went on to join the WPA Federal Theater Project.In 1942, Lee joined the US Army and became a member of the Signal Corps, where he repaired communications equipment. Later, he transferred to the Training Film Division and produced films, manuals, and cartoons. Lee left the Army in 1945 and married the love of his life, Joan Clayton Boocock, in 1947. They were together for 70… Read full this story
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics Co-Creator, Dead at 95
- Stan Lee Unleashed the Heroic Power of the Outcast
- RIP Stan Lee, the Man Who Made Comics Cool
- Police Investigate Elder Abuse of Marvel Comics’ Stan Lee
- Stan Lee’s Team Slam Bill Maher’s ‘Disgusting’ Remarks About Comic Book Icon
- Stan Lee, comic book writer extraordinaire, has died
- Is a Blueprint for Spidey's Future
- Ain't It Cool's Harry Knowles: The Cash-Strapped King of the Nerds Plots a Comeback
- The X-Men Should Deal With Real Social Issues, Not Perpetual Annihilation
- – Annotations and Easter Eggs!
Stan Lee, Marvel Comics Co-Creator, Has Died have 284 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.