The co-creator of Marvel Comics and some of the most iconic superheroes, Stan Lee, has died on Monday morning. Marvel itself has confirmed the news.According to TMZ, Lee was rushed in an ambulance from his home in Hollywood Hills to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he later passed away. The comics legends has had issues in the past year or so battling pneumonia as well as some problems with his vision.Stan Lee was born Stanley Martin Lieber on December 22, 1922 in New York City. His father, Jack Lieber, was a dress cutter and both he and his wife Celia were Romanian-born Jewish immigrants. Growing up, Lee found himself influenced by the movies, especially anything with Errol Flynn playing the hero. Lee graduated from DeWitt Clinton High School in the Bronx a year and a half early in 1939, and he went on to join the WPA Federal Theater Project.In 1942, Lee joined the US Army and became a member of the Signal Corps, where he repaired communications equipment. Later, he transferred to the Training Film Division and produced films, manuals, and cartoons. Lee left the Army in 1945 and married the love of his life, Joan Clayton Boocock, in 1947…. Read full this story
- Stan Lee reveals his struggle with pneumonia: 'I miss you all'
- Watch Hollywood Blvd. Superheroes Mourn Stan Lee on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Joan Lee, wife of comics icon Stan Lee, dies at 93
- Stan Lee sues ex-manager for allegedly swindling him out of millions
- Stan Lee says he was robbed of $1.4 million days before revealing pneumonia battle: Report
- Deadpool Creator Reveals Secret About Stan Lee's Strip Club Cameo
- How the Russo Brothers Wrote Stan Lee’s Cameo Into
- Stan Lee -- I DESERVE Cameo In Batman vs. Superman ... But It Ain't Gonna Happen
- Stan Lee -- Not Feeling Too Fantastic ... Calls 911
- Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man & More Get a Marvel Comics Makeover
Stan Lee, Marvel Comics Co-Creator, Dies At 95 have 303 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.