Minister of Public Security, Sen. Lt. Gen. To Lam (L) meets with UK Minister of State for Immigration Caroline Nokes (Photo: VNA) London (VNA) – Minister of Public Security, Sen. Lt. Gen. To Lam met with UK Minister of State for Immigration Caroline Nokes and Minister of State for Asia and the Pacific Mark Field in London on November 22, as part of his visit to the country at the invitation of UK Home Secretary Sajid Javid. Receiving the Vietnamese guest, Nokes highlighted outcomes of the talks between representatives of the Vietnam’s ministry and the UK Home Office a day earlier, particularly their signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on anti-human trafficking cooperation. She said the MoU reflects efforts and goodwill from both sides in the matter, which is currently a priority of the UK Government. For his part, Lam said the two bodies have worked closely in crime prevention to safeguard social security and order of both nations. He underscored the exchange and management of immigration information as one of the most effective cooperation aspects between the two bodies. The two sides agreed to further improve the exchange following their signed MoU on the matter. They said they… Read full this story
- Hope for summer holidays as Greece becomes first country to offer to waive 14-day quarantine for British tourists and travel firms say they still hope to run holidays from mid-June as minister says UK campsites could REOPEN later in the summer
- Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan to take charge as WHO Executive Board chairman
- Did the UK government prepare for the wrong kind of pandemic?
- Coronavirus UK LIVE: Death toll rises to 36,914 as Boris Johnson confirms all non-essential shops can reopen by June 15
- UK urges tech giants to do more to prevent spread of extremism
- Is this the future of clothes shopping in the UK? Australian stores insist on face masks, temperature checks and limits on customers as economy adapts to new normal after lockdown
- WATCH: Farage Releases More Footage of French Handover of Illegal Migrants to UK Border Force
- UK 'Faces Terror Threats on Three Fronts' Though Lessons Have Been Learned, Policing Expert Says
- 60 days to save the British family farm: Tories rebel as Trade Secretary Liz Truss 'plots to betray UK farmers' for Trump deal that could see stores flooded with sub-standard imports
- Over 1,800 Private Planes Arrived in UK During the National ‘Lockdown’
Public Security Minister active in UK have 392 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 23, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.