President Trong also highlighted the educational sector’s achievements, which contributed to the national development.
The leader noted that while talent is very important, virtue is the foundation of a person. He said the education sector should pay attention to comprehensive education of children.
He asked the sector to continue pushing ahead with the fundamental and comprehensive reform of education and training to meet the requirements of the national cause of industrialization and modernization.
The students pledged to do their best to become good citizens and contribute as much as possible to the motherland.
- Vietnam’s Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong to visit U.S. on July 6
- Leader Nguyen Phu Trong hosts Lao top legislator
- BJP unleashing violence on students in country: former JNUSU general secretary
- JNU Violence: Delhi Police Holds Meeting With Students, Teachers; Varsity Pupils Demand Arrest Of Goons
- An outstanding student with a passion for AI research
- Ex-Labour general secretary Lord Triesman leads group of peers in quitting 'antisemitic' party
- JD(U) general secretary asks Nitish Kumar to reject ‘divisive CAA-NPR-NRC’ scheme
- Bharat Bandh against anti-worker policies of Centre: CITU General Secretary Tapan Sen
- Indian Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane visits Siachen, meets soldiers
- DeVos to meet with students, teachers at site of Fla. school shooting