Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc signed Directive No.30/CT-TTg on October 30 for improving the quality of administrative procedures at ministries, branches and localities.
Accordingly, the directive requires that ministers, heads of the ministerial-level agencies, heads of the agencies attached to the Government, chairman of the People’s Committees of the provinces and cities directly under the Central Government and the heads of public administrative units and organisations, direct the implementation of administrative reform, the handling of public administrative procedures, and the application of information technology to serve the construction of e-government and e-government within the ministries, branches and localities.
They are also required to promptly promulgate the implementation plan of the Government Decree 61/2018/NĐ-CP dated April 23, 2018, to launch one-door and connected one-door mechanisms in processing administrative procedures with tasks assigned by Decision No. 985/QĐ-TTg dated August 8, 2018 of the Prime Minister. It is necessary to rectify difficulties for enterprises and people during the handling of public administrative procedures at their agencies and units.
The ministries and ministerial-level agencies are required to promptly update the administrative procedures falling within the scope and state management functions into the national database on administrative procedures which are the grounds help the People’s Committees of the provinces and cities to publicise lists and administrative procedures in the provinces or cities, to integrate the electronic one-stop information system and the public service port established by ministries and ministerial-level agencies with the electronic one-stop information system and local public service ports. Before November 1, 2019, it is necessary to launch the National Service Portal.
- Hanoi Capital sees the results of administration reform progress
- New decree removes 90% of procedures in food safety management
- Duterte removes non-tariff barriers to agri imports
- What constitutes a valid vote? MPs debate as changes to Parliamentary Elections Act passed
- Madrid restricts traffic in city centre to clean up air pollution
- Is Indonesia ready for halal certification obligation?
- First Myanmar business environment index published
- Myanmar Business Environment Index: six key takeaways
- Phu Quoc island under transformation
- HCM City export processing zones need revamp as FDI drops