A hi-tech pig slaughterhouse of the international standard is opened in the northern province of Nam Dinh on November 4. (Photo: VNA) Nam Dinh (VNA) – A hi-tech pig slaughterhouse of the international standard run by Bien Dong DHS, one of the biggest of its kinds in the north, was inaugurated in Hai Nam commune, Hai Hau district, the northern province of Nam Dinh on November 4. The 21-hectare pork processing complex uses automated slaughtering line from the Republic of Korea with a designed capacity of 300 pigs per hour, according to Director of Bien Dong DHS Vu Trong Nghia. The complex has a total investment of about 300 billion VND (nearly 12.8 million USD). Pigs will be purchased from farms within supply chains in Nam Dinh and neighbouring provinces which must satisfy Vietnamese Good Agricultural Practices (VietGAP) based on four standards in production techniques, food safety, work environment, and origin traceability. The plant’s main products include frozen pork and heat-treated pork products which will be distributed domestically and exported to foreign markets like Japan, the Republic of Korea, China and Malaysia. Agriculture is Nam Dinh’s key industry with a strong development of animal husbandry, said Chairman of the provincial… Read full this story
- Wild West gunslinger’s slow 1903 execution led to end of hi-tech gallows
- Dioner Navarro says his micro pig Sassy won’t suffer same fate as Yoenis Cespedes’ hog
- Family of violent crime victims push tech companies to open phones for police investigations
- San Franciso tech bro pens open letter saying homeless 'riff raff' are ruining the city for 'wealthy working people'
- New tech training center opens in Milwaukee in 'TechHire Community' initiative
- Herman Cain: What Hi-Tech Lynching?
- Rory McIlroy hoping to catch his wave at British Open
- Singapore armed forces going more hi-tech as recruiting levels seen sliding
- Joel Osteen says criticism that his church didn’t open on time during Harvey is not true
- Scientists Transplant Lab-Grown Lungs Into Pigs—Could Humans Be Next?
Hi-tech pig slaughterhouse opened in Nam Dinh have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.