Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung (second from right) and Italian Ambassador to Vietnam Cecilia Piccioni at the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the culture fair (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A culture fair entitled “2018 Italian Square” opened at Thang Long Imperial Citadel in Hanoi on November 10. The two-day event was jointly held by the Embassy of Italy in Vietnam and the municipal People’s Committee. Italian cuisine and wine were served by the country’s award-winning chefs at the fair. It also included performances featuring Vietnamese and Italian artists. Various sport games were also arranged, as visitors could play football with trainers from the Juventus Academy Vietnam. Italian Ambassador to Vietnam Cecilia Piccioni said the fair offered a chance to bring the two nations closer, while expressing her gratitude to Hanoi’s leaders for their support to bolster cooperation between the city and the Italian Embassy in Vietnam. Hanoi is currently home to 21 Italian investment projects with total capital of more than 38 million USD. The city earned 142 million USD from exports to Italy while Italy is Hanoi’s 15th largest tourism market. The event was designed to deepen the friendship between Hanoi and Italia, and part… Read full this story
- Premier League open investigation into Man City over alleged Financial Fair Play breaches
- Sports Hanoi will host 2021 SE Asian Games: official Paediatric cancer patients in Vietnam receive Lunar New Year love
- UEFA opens investigation of Manchester City for possible Financial Fair Play violations
- Premier League best bets: Title favourites Manchester City host Chelesa as Bournemouth head to Liverpool
- Oklahoma City hosts Indiana, aims to break home slide
- PL Sunday Preview: Man City hosts Chelsea in high-profile matchup
- Kansas City hosts division-rival Cleveland
- Aston Martin CEO: Cygnet City Car a Cultural Icon?
- Keller expected to start as Kansas City hosts Minnesota
- How Three Italians Born In 1938 Changed Car Design Forever
Hanoi city hosts Italian culture fair have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.