The two-day event was jointly held by the Embassy of Italy in Vietnam and the municipal People’s Committee.
Italian cuisine and wine were served by the country’s award-winning chefs at the fair.
It also included performances featuring Vietnamese and Italian artists. Various sport games were also arranged, as visitors could play football with trainers from the Juventus Academy Vietnam.
Italian Ambassador to Vietnam Cecilia Piccioni said the fair offered a chance to bring the two nations closer, while expressing her gratitude to Hanoi’s leaders for their support to bolster cooperation between the city and the Italian Embassy in Vietnam.
Hanoi is currently home to 21 Italian investment projects with total capital of more than 38 million USD. The city earned 142 million USD from exports to Italy while Italy is Hanoi’s 15th largest tourism market.
The event was designed to deepen the friendship between Hanoi and Italia, and part of activities to commemorate the 45th founding anniversary of Vietnam-Italy diplomatic ties (1973-2018).-VNA
- UK’s Inspire Me Festival among other events to cheer up Hanoi weekend
- Hanoi Imperial Citadel to turn into Italian Square for annual fair
- Hanoi to kick off Vietnam-France Music Festival
- Hanoi hosts Italy-ASEAN week
- Art & Entertainment News Headlines 12/3
- What's on November 5-11 (Daily updated)
- Minnesota Orchestra’s 2020 Vietnam, S. Korea tour: part performances, part cultural exchanges
- Hello Hanoi!
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 1-10 (daily updated)