JOINT STATEMENT On the State visit to Viet Nam by H.E. Shri. Ram Nath Kovind,(Ha Noi, 20 November 2018) 1. At the invitation of H.E. Mr. Nguyen Phu Trong, President of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, H.E. Shri. Ram Nath Kovind, President of the Republic of India and his Spouse, paid a State visit to Viet Nam from 18 – 20 November 2018. The President of India was accompanied by a high-level official delegation, including Minister of State Shri Anantkumar Hegde, Members of Parliament, and a large business delegation. 2. The official welcoming ceremony for the President of India Ram Nath Kovind was solemnly held at the Presidential Palace, Ha Noi, on 20 November 2018. President Nguyen Phu Trong held delegation level talks and hosted a State Banquet in honor of the President of India. President Ram Nath Kovind also met Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, President of the National Assembly Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, and addressed the National Assembly of Viet Nam. President Ram Nath Kovind paid floral tribute at President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and laid a wreath at the Memorial of the Unknown Martyrs and Heroes. He also addressed the Viet Nam – India Business Forum… Read full this story
- Joint statement from Kojima and Konami regarding split
- India, Saudi Arabia to hold first joint naval drills in early March
- VN stocks forecast to move down in August
- #MeToo in India: AIB loses lucrative deals, may dissolve soon
- AIB posts 2nd statement in 24 hrs, apologises about 'messing up' over accusations against former member
- World Cup Semi-Final: Hat-Trick Man Mohammed Shami Not Part of India Playing XI vs New Zealand
- New Zealand To Host India In A Full Tour Next Year
- Hackers target India's largest nuclear power plant by infecting computers with malware 'linked to North Korea'
- Actor leaves Hellboy amidst whitewashing concerns, producers issue statement
- Vietnam-India defense policy dialogue concretizes joint commitments
Full Joint Statement between VN-India have 302 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.