Dan Kilbridge Golfweek Published 6:02 PM EDT Mar 20, 2019 Former President George W. Bush shot the first hole-in-one of his life on Wednesday at Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas, and he shared a photo from the par-3 12th hole, listed at 164 yards from the white tees. Bush wrote on Instagram: “With coaching from @thebushcenter CEO Ken Hersh and board members Mike Meece and Bill Hickey, I scored my first hole-in-one at the home of our Warrior Open and the @attbyronnelson. Next golf goal: live to 100 so I can shoot my age.” Bush’s post had more than 40,000 likes within an hour. Bonus points for the Presidents Cup sweater! The George W. Bush Presidential Center annually hosts the three-day Warrior Open at Trinity Forest, a tournament for members of the U.S. Armed Forces who were wounded overseas. The PGA Tour began hosting the AT&T Byron Nelson at Trinity Forest in 2018.
- Ellen DeGeneres Wins Carol Burnett Award at Golden Globes 2020, and the George Bush Comments Roll in on Twitter
- ‘Vice’ Director Adam McKay: Trump Is ‘Nowhere Near’ as Bad as Cheney and Bush
- Ellen DeGeneres With President Bush at Cowboys Game Left Fans Puzzled and Angry
- Happy 75th anniversary to George and Barbara Bush
- Pierce Bush announces plan to run for District 22 spot in Fort Bend County
- Fox News Host Defends Trump Over Iran, Says Bush 'Defeated Iraq in About 43 Minutes. We Can Do The Same With Iran'
- Billy Bush Suspended From ‘Today’ After Lewd Trump Tape Scandal
- Berlin hails Bush as ‘architect’ of German unity
- Death sentence for former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf overturned
- How tall are the Royal Family & what their height says about their personality – after George posed tall with the Queen
Former President George W. Bush shoots his first hole-in-one have 277 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.