3rd Vietbuild expo to open in Ha Noi Up to 450 enterprises will showcase their products at more than 1,600 pavilions at the third Vietbuild international exhibition in Ha Noi from November 23 to November 27, following the success of the two previous events. Nguyen Tran Nam, head of the Vietbuild organising board and chairman of the Viet Nam National Real Estate Association, told a press conference held in Ha Noi on Monday that the five-day exhibition will see the participation of 273 domestic enterprises, 108 joint venture enterprises and 60 foreign enterprises from 22 countries and territories around the world. The exhibitors will introduce a range of new products in the areas of construction, building, real estate and interior and exterior design. Exhibitors participating in the event will have booths of between 36 and 160sq.m. Products on show will include modern technologies such as smart home systems and lighting technology. “Over the past 10 years, the Vietbuild expo has become a bridge connecting and accompanying the construction, building material and property sectors as well as offering co-operation opportunities to businesses,” Nam said. In addition, the organising board will also hold meetings between businesses, ministries, associations and localities… Read full this story
- DealBook Briefing: Why Facebook Broke Its Revenue Growth
- DealBook Briefing: Trade Talks Are Stalled Over Huawei
- Thousands line the streets to pay tribute at funeral of Professor Stephen Hawking
- Banks Adopt Military-Style Tactics to Fight Cybercrime
- It’s official. NASA has finally called the end of the Opportunity Mars rover mission.
- 'He had nothing!' Trump says 'Robert Mueller did a poor job' during hours of congressional grilling and THANKS Democrats for holding the hearings – but declares they'll lose big in 2020 because they didn't hurt him
- Russia admits defeat on its ‘stealth’ F-35 killer by canceling mass production of the Su-57 fighter jet
- ‘But Wait, You Promised …’
- What Doug Ford was doing during the federal election campaign
- Vietnam – Australia Joint Statement
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 22/11 have 308 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.