Radwood Philadelphia is coming up this weekend, and we want YOU to be there. We even want your CARS to be there. And because we want you and your cars, we’re going to seed the mix with some of the best. This is part II of the Radwood Philly Contest, and we’re going to need you guys to vote on some things. Update: Contest is closed and winners will be announced soon! In case you missed the announcement post, it works like this. There are three categories: Best Period Modifications Best Period Livery/Graphics Most Obscure (rarity/weird) And we’re to present to you 30, yes THIRTY, nominations, for you to vote on, and the winner in each category is to receive trophies from Radwood, VIP passes to the show, a special space of honor at both the show and on this very website, and even more FABULOUS PRIZES. Only one, single, slight issue with all that. The VIP passes, trophies, the places of honor, and the FABULOUS (okay, it’s mostly stuff we’re trying to throw out, but still, FABULOUS) PRIZES are all still good to go. But on the whole “30 nominations” front, we maybe only got 23 entrants. Total. But… Read full this story
- Poll watchdog: Vote buying worsened this year
- #USElection2016: Clinton, Trump in tight race as US polls start to close
- He's a Green backer voting in the Ontario PC race. Should we care?
- Florida orders vote recount in Senate, governor races
- FARC peace deal at risk as conservative Duque wins Colombia presidency (Updated)
- Four-cornered contest in Semenyih by-election (Updated)
- Updated registers of electors open for inspection; nearly 2.6m Singaporeans eligible to vote
- General election 2019: Can snow delay the vote and your questions answered
- Signs of big turnout as first US midterm election polls close
- Semenyih by-election: 78% early voters cast ballots (Updated)
Vote Here For Our Philly Radwood Reader Contest (Update: Closed) have 303 words, post on jalopnik.com at October 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.