Pop star Dong Nhi will give two performances on the stage of the second Japan – ASEAN Music Festival 2018 in Tokyo on October 4 (Photo courtesy of the artist) HCM City (VNS/VNA) – Vietnamese pop star Dong Nhi will give two performances at the second Japan-ASEAN Music Festival 2018 in Tokyo on October 4. Nhi of HCM City will sing a new song from her third album, which is expected to be released later this year to celebrate her 10-year singing career. The 30-year-old songstress said she would bring non la (Vietnamese conical hat) to the stage. “I’m very excited and proud. The festival is a special opportunity to introduce Vietnamese music and culture to people in the region,” she said. Nhi will perform with other artists from Japan and ASEAN-member countries, such as Ryuji Imaichi, Ryotaro Sugi and Nogizaka46 from Japan, and Sarah Hieronimo from the Philippines. Japanese artist Piko Taro, who rose to fame with his hit Apple Pen, will be the host of the festival. The festival celebrates the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Japan and ASEAN countries. In 2014, pop star My Linh was a Vietnamese representative at the first Japan-ASEAN Music Festival. Dong Nhi, whose real… Read full this story
- Boston ‘Nuns’ to perform at national music festival
- See pictures as youngsters perform at Scunthorpe Musical festival
- Teen pop star announces San Antonio date
- Here Are the Ultra Music Festival 2018 Set Times
- Thailand Cultural Music Festival’s all-star line-up readies to rock Pattaya
- Sasquatch! Music Festival 2018 recap: Artists of all ages made beloved fest feel vital
- Popular musical festival on next week
- Pattaya Cultural Music Festival getting ready to rock Bali Hai Pier this weekend!
- Governors Ball: Full music festival lineup and how to get there
- The coolest music festivals in NYC for summer 2018
VN pop star to perform at Japan-ASEAN Music Festival have 288 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.