|A scene from “Song Lang” – a film attracting public attention at the moment, will be screened during the 5th Hanoi International Film Festival|
Twenty-one contemporary feature films, including new hot films that have just opened in theatres, will be screened free of charge during the festival in Hanoi, such as “Song Lang“, “Co can nha nam nghe nang mua” (Like an old house), and “Da co hoai lang” (Hello Vietnam).
The contemporary film screening projects also gather award winning films, as well as films of public interest.
A highlight of this year’s programme is the new award for the Most Popular Vietnamese Film (for feature films) voted for by the audience.
In addition, 14 short films, including documentaries and cartoons, will also be featured as part of the film festival.
The HANIFF V will take place from October 27 to 31 with the participation of over 500 feature and short films (documentaries, scientific films and animation) from nearly 50 countries and territories worldwide.
- Iranian director wins prize at the 5th Hanoi International Film Festival
- The 5th Hanoi International Film Festival to be held in October
- 5th Hanoi International Film Festival kicks off
- The 5th Hanoi International Film Festival attracts 49 nations
- 5th Hanoi International Film Festival attracts 49 nations
- Vietnamese movies win prizes at Swiss film festival
- 5th Hanoi International Film Festival underway
- Vietnamese movie honoured at Bangkok ASEAN Film Festival
- 50 countries and territories to attend the 5th Hanoi International Film Festival
- Hanoi international film festival to open late October