Achievements Vietnam is currently New Zealand’s 16th biggest trade partner and the fastest growing economy among the members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), which have trade relations with New Zealand. According to Vietnam’s General Department of Customs, trade in goods between the two countries reached about US$906 million in 2017, a 26.6 percent increase from 2016, including US$425 million worth of Vietnamese exports to New Zealand and US$401 million worth of Vietnamese imports. Including trade in services, bilateral trade revenues increased to US$1.2 billion in 2017, a 37 percent increase from 2016. The figure stood at US$779 million in the first nine months of this year, a 10.8 percent increase from a year ago, including US$357.8 million worth of Vietnamese exports and US$421.2 million worth of Vietnamese imports. In terms of investment, New Zealand currently has 32 direct investment projects in Vietnam with total registered capital of US$102.8 million, taking 45th place among the 128 countries and territories investing in Vietnam. New Zealand’s investments in Vietnam focus on manufacturing & processing, education & training, agriculture, forestry & fisheries, construction, information & communications, hotels & restaurants, arts, and entertainment. Vietnam currently has eight investment projects in New Zealand… Read full this story
- Brooklyn-raised student among three Boston University students killed in New Zealand wreck
- Loved ones gather at beach to salute Adam Strange, man killed by shark at Muriwai Beach in New Zealand
- New Zealand sex workers, community ‘poles’ apart
- A trip to 'Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' locations in New Zealand is like a visit to Middle Earth itself
- Researchers in New Zealand have genetically engineered a cow to produce anti-allergy milk
- Holland America plans more Australia, New Zealand trips
- Honey can help heal infections; Manuka honey, derived from honeybees in New Zealand, has antimicrobial properties
- U.S. and New Zealand tested top secret 'tsunami bomb' during WWII — like something out of 'James Bond'
- Air New Zealand to fly nonstop from Houston to Auckland
- Australia and New Zealand cruises make a splash
Vietnam, New Zealand see robust growth in trade relations have 325 words, post on ven.vn at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.