Large M&A pipeline, talent and capital aligned for aggressive expansion Consolidates ownership/management of Ataraxia, Zen Leaf, Verano, 3 Boys Farms, and other cannabis licenses, operations, management, and assets encompassing 45+ operating facilities and licenses across 6 states and Puerto Rico 150+ SKUs of branded products in market including some of the highest margin products in the industry Attracts industry leading investors with Scythian Biosciences and Serruya Private Equity SPE Actively pursing public markets listing and financing to further fund national growth CHICAGO, Oct. 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Verano Holdings, LLC Co-founders George Archos and Sam Dorf today announced an $120million financing comprised of $88 million equity investment by Toronto-based Scythian Biosciences Corp. (TSXV:SCYB) (Frankfurt:9SB) (OTC – Nasdaq Intl:SCCYF), an additional private financing of $32 million, as well as acquisitions, transactions and executive hires that bring together numerous successful cannabis enterprises under the newly created Verano Holdings, LLC, and verano™ master brand. Headquartered in Chicago, Verano Holdings launches as one of the United States’ preeminent, privately owned, vertically integrated cannabis companies with an aggressive expansion strategy underway to become one of the largest and most profitable cannabis companies in the U.S. in 2019. As part of the financing and acquisition… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's brother Frank owes dead man's family $1 MILLION for 80mph car crash - but has never paid a cent in 20 years and the Democratic candidate did NOTHING to help
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by National Industries for the Blind - Prudent or 'pathetic'? GOP senators plan to vote on coronavirus relief Thursday
- Covid-19: Zero cash flows force India Inc to sell assets
- National Witch-hunt: Some of Britain’s grandest families have bequeathed their homes to the National Trust – now hijacked by the PC mob. Their reward? To be publicly smeared over dubious links to slavery, writes GUY ADAMS
- Coronavirus live updates: San Francisco is national big-city leader in keeping infection rates low
- Rocket Report: SpaceX seeks 20km hop license, why Rocket Lab funder left
- Toronto 2020: Who The Hell Knows How Pandemic-Challenged Acquisitions Market Will Unfold
- Deadly Terror Networks And Drug Cartels Use Huge Banks To Finance Their Crimes. These Secret Documents Show How The Banks Profit.
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by National Industries for the Blind - Trump, Biden battle over vaccine, economy; Congress returns
- Decision To Hold Big Ten College Football Games Largely Driven By Revenue
Verano™ Holdings Launched to Consolidate National Cannabis Assets with $120 Million Financing and Acquisition of Florida Licenses have 385 words, post on world.einnews.com at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.