The announcement was made today by PDM chairman Vlad Plahotniuc during a briefing of the party. The legislative proposal is due to be registered in the Parliament over the next few days. “Reforms in the field of justice were meant to strengthen the independence of justice, to make judges work for people, as is the case with countries with advanced democracies,” Vlad Plahotniuc said. However, the political spectacle goes on. Today, President Igor Dodon announced that he will not sign the Democratic Party’s draft constitutional amendment by introducing the phrase “European integration.” “It is not right that the ideological visions of a party are introduced into the Constitution. […] What kind of pro-Moldova approach is this? The parliamentary elections will be the ones to show who and what citizens want, and that the Constitution should not be amended now, in a hurry, without broad social consensus and at the end of a political mandate,” the head of the state declared. It should be noted that a month ago, the Democratic Party of Moldova announced that it will become more clear, starting with the next period, as a “pro-Moldova” party, acting “for all Moldovans”, focusing on solving people’s problems.
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - October 25
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- What's happening in Tampa Bay this weekend? | October 25-27
- Horoscope Today, October 25, 2019: Check astrological prediction for Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and other signs
- Where Is Xur Today? Destiny 2 Exotic Location, Armor, And Weapon (October 25-29)
- Where Is Xur Today? Destiny 2 Location, Exotic Armor, And Weapon (October 25-29)
- Where Is Xur Today? Destiny 2 Exotic Location, Weapon, and Armor (October 25-29)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- Morning News Call - India, October 25
Russian Patriarch Kirill to visit Moldova on October 25-28 have 283 words, post on www.moldova.org at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.