CMC Corporation from Việt Nam signed a strategic agreement with a Danish partner in the presence of Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc. Viet Nam News HÀ NỘI — The CMC Corporation from Việt Nam signed a strategic co-operation agreement with Approxima, a partner from Denmark on October 20, within the framework of the Việt Nam – Denmark Business Forum held at the headquarters of the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI). Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc witnessed the ceremony. Accordingly, Approxima will be responsible for expanding CMC’s business in European markets such as Scandinavia, Denmark, Germany and Russia which are areas where Ciber-CMC (a member company of CMC Corporation) is aiming for the top position as a SAP (total enterprise solutions for 25 vertical industries inclusive of government, banking, automotive, oil and gas,…) provider. Approxima is expected to tap into the digital convergence market for businesses with a market size of hundreds of millions of euros, aiming at earning 100 million euros from the European market in 2023. In addition, Approxima will also share its methods and experience to promote Ciber-CMC’s growth, supporting Ciber-CMC to meet international capacity requirements in service delivery. This also matches CMC’s “Go Global” strategy with the goal of exporting software, ICT services and products… Read full this story
- Many Vietnamese enterprises remain outside of Industry 4.0
- Trade cooperation a focus of Vietnam-US ties: Deputy PM
- SK Group invests $1 billion in Vingroup, becoming strategic partner
- Fall of Saigon: Vietnamese community remembers the fight against communism
- Public cloud: Real-world lessons of strategic success
- Unmasking the BRM’s role in enterprise architecture
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES and Soitec enter into long-term supply agreement on FD-SOI wafers
- 5 reasons why enterprise IoT is a tough market for startups
- Internet of Things Makes Enterprise Headway
- Enterprise video: Are your social business platforms ready for it?
PM witnesses strategic agreement between Vietnamese and Danish enterprises have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.