The New York Times released an extensive investigation focused on President Donald Trump’s fortune on Tuesday.The Times reported that the president and his family engaged in “instances of outright fraud” to enhance their wealth.The story also runs counter to Trump’s narrative that he is a self-made billionaire.The New York Times reported in an extensive investigation published Tuesday that President Donald Trump engaged in what it described as “dubious tax schemes” in the 1990s that even included “instances of outright fraud” that enhanced the fortune his parents — mainly his father, Fred — passed on to him.What The Times reported runs counter to Trump’s personal narrative, which he has repeated for decades: that he is a self-made billionaire who built his own empire.While The Times was not able to review Trump’s personal tax returns — which he has refused to release, breaking with decades of precedent for presidential nominees — it examined “trove of confidential tax returns and financial records.” They revealed Trump received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from when he was a small child through the present day. 15 PHOTOS Running list of Trump’s tweets on The New York Times See Gallery Running list of Trump’s tweets… Read full this story
- 'Embarrassed' Prince Andrew Reportedly Skips Daughter’s Engagement Party Amidst Epstein Scandal
- 'It was sport': Trump says he claimed $1.17 billion in business losses in the 1980s and 1990s as a 'tax shelter' and 'almost all real estate developers' did it as he blasts New York Times report based on 10 years of confidential IRS data
- From an imaginary restraining order to a phantom drop in NATO spending: Trump makes 99 false claims in two weeks
- The Case to Impeach Donald Trump Is as Strong as Ever | Opinion
- Elizabeth Warren's wealth tax: Who pays and how much?
- Fusion GPS' Glenn Simpson on the Steele Dossier, the FBI's Trump Investigation and Life as a Fox News Pinata
- ‘Radically Mainstream’: Why the Alt-Right Is Celebrating Trump’s Win
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by UANI — House panel debates terms for impeachment vote
- Jerry Nadler and Trump Have Battled for Decades. Now, Impeachment Is on the Line
- Trump orders FBI probe of 'current, credible' sex crime allegations against Brett Kavanaugh in dramatic reversal after Jeff Flake threatens to block nomination - and key witness Mark Judge agrees to cooperate but REPEATS his denial
NYT report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth have 389 words, post on www.aol.com at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.