Nvidia launched its next-generation GeForce RTX 20-series graphics cards on September 20, starting with the GeForce RTX 2080 and GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, with the GeForce RTX 2070 slated to launch on October 17. These cards all use new Nvidia Turing architecture, which boasts more cores than the previous generation Pascal architecture, along with significant updates that should deliver more performance per core. Also included are new technologies to enable real-time ray tracing in games, and deep learning Tensor cores.There’s a lot to cover, and Nvidia is rightly calling this the most significant generational upgrade to its GPUs since the first CUDA cores in 2006. Turing promises better performance than existing GPUs, and has the potential to fundamentally change what we expect from graphics. Here’s everything you need to know about the GeForce RTX 2080, the Turing architecture, pricing, specs, and more.Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080: benchmark and reviewFurther ReadingGeForce RTX 2080 reviewGeForce RTX 2080 Ti reviewNvidia’s Turing architectureWhat is ray tracing?RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti deals and where to buyNvidia has announced three GeForce RTX models so far: the RTX 2080, RTX 2080 Ti, and RTX 2070. We don’t know when or even if lower tier cards will exist. Most… Read full this story
- Creative Dating Ideas - Your Date Needs A Change
- Nvidia Geforce 7800 GTX Review
- Doom Eternal Release Date Delayed Until 2020
- Death Stranding Release Date For PS4 Revealed In New Gameplay Trailer
- PS5 Release Date Window Confirmed By Sony
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Release Date, Specs, Price, And More
- Release Date Of the Xbox 360
- The 6 Human Needs - Knowing These Can Turn Your Prospect Into Rabid Customer!
- Baby, Can I Afford You? Dating on the Thrift
- Is Dating Stressing You Out?
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080: benchmark, release date, and everything you need to know have 270 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at October 8, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.