Ninh Binh (VNA) – The northern province of Ninh Binh earned 1.1 billion USD from exports in the first nine months of 2018, up 33.6 percent year on year, helping the locality fulfill 88.9 percent of its yearly target.
Key products with hikes in export included textile-garment, cement and clinker, and electronic components, all together making a rise of 12.8 percent compared to that of 2017.
Besides, export revenues of agricultural products hit 15.8 million USD, an increase of 35 percent against same period of last year.
In the nine-month period, key importers mainly come from Asian countries, followed by the US, Australia, and African countries.
Especially, the province’s farm products successfully entered tough markets like Japan, the US and the EU.
Ninh Binh estimated that its export revenues for the whole year will fetch over 1.25 billion USD.-VNA
- Automobile component plant opens in Ninh Binh
- Vietnam, Japan target 60 billion USD in two-way trade by 2020
- State domestic revenue reaches 34.8 billion USD in eight months
- HCM City draws over 3 billion USD in foreign investment in H1
- Learn What Makes Digg Earn $250,000 Per Month From AdSense
- Making Profits Online During a Recession - The Guide to Earning $15 000 a Month and More
- State domestic revenue rises 14% to US$34.8 billion in eight months
- Google AdSense - How You Can Earn $10,000 a Month From AdSense
- Make Money at Home Online - Want to Earn $1000+ Extra Per Month? - Here's Where You Start
- Affiliate Marketing - Where Can I Learn to Be a Successful Affiliate and Earn $15,000 a Month?