Long Thanh International Airport in the southern province of Dong Nai in Vietnam has been included among a list of the 16 most exciting airport projects under construction or redevelopment made by US news network CNN.
Long Thanh will ease the burden on the overloaded Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City.
Long Thanh International Airport will be located 25 miles to the east of Ho Chi Minh City, with an eventual capacity for 100 million passengers per year. It’s expected to open in 2025.
According to the Ministry of Transport, Long Thanh is expected to take on 85 percent of international flights running through Tan San Nhat Airport, including those operated by the national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines and foreign airlines./.
- Honda's New CEO Wants Cars That Are More Exciting And More Global
- eBay projects global commerce volume will be worth $300 billion in 2015
- What You Need to Get Through Global Entry If You’ve Lost Your Card
- What Did You Cook and Eat Over the Long Weekend?
- Amazon backs $150 million solar project in Virginia
- Interview for Global Entry When You’re Already Traveling
- These Airports Have the Most Delays Around Thanksgiving
- How to Get Into Luxury Airport Lounges for Free
- Build a Kickass Robot Arm: The Perfect Arduino Project for Beginners
- The Ten Worst Airport Horror Stories