Washington, DC (CNN)Former Vice President Joe Biden will travel to London next week for a series of events, including a foreign policy speech that will offer up a contrast to President Donald Trump on the world stage. The trip comes as Biden himself weighs a presidential run against Trump in 2020, a decision he says will come after the midterm elections. A source close to Biden told CNN the former vice president will arrive in London Monday ahead of a private fundraiser for the McCain Institute Tuesday. Much of his schedule is still taking shape, but he is expected to participate in events tied to the Biden Cancer Initiative’s outreach to medical researchers as well as the Biden Foundation’s work with military families. He’s also likely to meet with some British leaders while in London, the source said. Biden calls Trump’s response to McCain’s death ‘almost un-American’ But perhaps his most closely watched appearance will come at Chatham House Wednesday afternoon when he will speak at an event titled “A Vision for the Future of the Transatlantic Relationship.” Since leaving office, the former vice president has not shied away from challenging Trump’s foreign policy, including the administration’s approach to the… Read full this story
- Is Joe Biden or Donald Trump Better for Your 401(k)?
- Joe Biden calls Donald Trump a 'conman' who has capitulated to the pandemic in campaign speech in Georgia, bringing Hunter's daughter with him, before joking to drive-in rally in Atlanta: 'I'm Kamala's running mate!'
- Final presidential debate: Donald Trump, Joe Biden discuss contrasting realities and plans
- Which Sports Stars Back Joe Biden and Donald Trump?
- The Economist Endorses Joe Biden, Says Donald Trump 'Must Be Soundly Rejected'
- There Is No Debate: Trump Trounces Biden on Foreign Policy | Opinion
- Steve Miller: Joe Biden Will Destroy Middle Class with Global Catch and Release
- Donald Trump calls Joe Biden 'low energy' and claims he is 'back in his basement' hours before opponent's speech slamming him on schools - after claiming Democrat is on 'enhancement' drug
- Is America ready to return to the Obama-Biden foreign policy?
- 'Joe Biden is a criminal and you're a criminal for not reporting it!' Trump lashes out at Reuters reporter for 'failing to cover the Hunter laptop scandal
Joe Biden to offer contrast to Trump in London foreign policy speech have 376 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.